You can flash Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool. firmware files Here you can find detailed information about firmware flashing with Flash tool. You can not downgrade to the lower version if your phone has an Android 8 or higher version. If you want to downgrade to the lower version, please go to the nearest Asus service center. Here you can download the latest Stock ROM or Firmware file for your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android phone.
- Back in September, Google released the Android 10 source code and that kickstarted the custom ROM development here on XDA.
- Make sure you read the pros and cons of root before rooting.
- Thank you so much for reading Best List For Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Custom ROM.
- You should check BSG page as newer versions may might be available.
- The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 builds up on its predecessor, and goes on to compete against the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
Flashing The ROM Will Erase all your Data with official Rom, So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, if possible. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything. Project Sakura officially supported for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. It means you will get regular OTA updates with that custom ROM.
If you have any questions regarding the procedure, then let us know via the comments. One major aspect where the new Asus phone outranks the competition is the support for the latest Android version out-of-the-box. The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 comes with Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Don’t get lost in the plethora of customization options.
- Answer – Indirectly yes, there is no official way to remove twrp recovery from your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB .
- Here you will find best way to root using Magisk.
- All the Gapps Applications are the property of Google.
So read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one. And yes this process will take some time, so relax and read the rooting guide carefully. Select the magisk manager zip file and Swipe the button to confirm the installation process.